– SURFRIDER FOUNDATION EUROPE (Spanish delegation (Surfrider España): Discover marine pollution through our rivers and help us to find solutions
– GAIA + RIVAGES PROTECH: Achieve a plastic-free environment in the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve, which favors the emergence of new economic and circular economy opportunities for this area involving end users: citizens, local businesses, etc.
– KUTXA EKOGUNEA: Analysis and communicative action on urban gardens, consumption habits and the reduction of plastic pollution
– DIPUTACIÓN FORAL DE GIPUZKOA: Responsible and sustainable sports
– ECOACTIVANDO: Ekopatruilak: Ecoactivating from and for the communities
– NETWORK OF ACTORS: Creating a network of actors to care for and protect the sea along the different river basins of Gipuzkoa
– WASTE: Seabin Pasaia: Study and monitoring of marine litter dispersed in the bay of Pasaia
– T.E.O.: How to mobilize citizens in a warning system after a storm “a gust of wind, a helping hand” (« un coup de vent, un coup main ») and thus gain in efficiency by collecting as much marine litter as possible in tide containers distributed along the coastline in collaboration with the social integration teams
– How to transmit environmental awareness messages so that citizens take action?
– Develop a pilot project for non-intrusive technological solutions for the collection of plastics in the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve.
– Develop tools to identify new audiences and how to approach them so that they learn about our projects (Surfrider) and about caring for the oceans through talks, classroom sessions, digital events, social media campaigns, etc.
– Identify new sectors beyond the hotel industry in which we have already worked to move forward with the initiative to reduce the plastic generated by the consumption of bottled water in very specific contexts.
– Develop professional and personal perspectives by identifying and acquiring skills in the field of the blue economy through awareness-raising and citizen experimentation on the coast, with the school public (students and teaching staff) as a priority.